Tea tasting is actually a kind of enjoyment. How should I taste tea better? Let's follow the editor to take a look.
- Why do some people drink tea for a long time and do n’t understand it?
- The wonderful use of tea in life
- Illness in winter, tea health
- This way tea is better!
- Tea is learned, tea is cultivated, and tea is stored!
- To what extent is tea brewed as strong tea?
- Wash tea, what tea does not need to be washed, what tea is washed twice?
- A cup of tea a day is really important
- The effect of long-term drinking tea on kidney function is not known for good or bad?
- How to pick your own tea
- What are the benefits and contraindications of drinking jasmine tea?
- Can black tea be drunk with milk
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of drinking tea regularly
- Basic classification of tea [illustration]
- How to make tea egg is delicious and delicious?
- 10 benefits of small green mandarins
- Which tea shaving oil is the best
- Which is better, black tea and green tea, what's the difference
- The respective effects of black tea and green tea
- Why is there a layer of "oil" on the surface of tea soup when drinking tea? Is it harmful to the body?
- Kuding tea taboo crowd: these 4 types of people must not drink!
- Can people with a bad stomach drink white tea?
- Introduction to the different effects of the six major teas
- Mulberry tea is not suitable for anyone to drink
- What kind of tea does Pu'er belong to?
- What is the use of tea expired
- Who invented tea and who first discovered it?
- Can tea and wolfberry be brewed together
- How does tea expire? Can I drink after it expires?
- Top Ten Famous Brands of Fuding White Tea
- Windy Village Pu'er Tea (Tea) Introduction
- Introduction of Pu'er Tea (Tea) in Chenjiaaozi Village
- Introduction of Pu'er Tea (Tea) in Datongshu Village
- Introduction of Pu'er Tea (Tea) in Luoshuidong Village
- Manxiu Village Pu'er Tea (Tea) Introduction
- Sanqiu Tiancun Pu'er Tea (Tea) Introduction
- Arata-mura Pu'er Tea (Tea) Introduction
- Introduction of Mahei Village Pu'er Tea (Tea)
- Pu Decun Pu'er Tea (Tea) Introduction
The invention discloses a Puer tea extract, a composition thereof, a preparation method and a product containing the same, which are prepared by a method including the following steps: taking Puer tea, adding 6 to 15 times water for water distillation, and collecting 0.2 in stages ～ 10 hours, the combined maximum absorption wavelength is 2 ...
- Pu'er tea extract, its composition, preparation method and products containing them: patent
- Banding method for Pu'er tea seven seeds cake: patent
- Lovastatin-producing fungus and its application in Pu'er tea production: patent
- New uses of Pu'er tea and preparations for preventing and treating fluorosis: patent
- High-activity water-soluble Pu'er tea dietary fiber: patent
- Near-smooth Candida fungus and its application in Pu'er tea production: patent
The book "Meizhou Tea Culture" edited by Jiang Zaibao, an agricultural expert and senior agronomist of Meizhou City, was recently published by the Straits Literature and Art Publishing House.
- First Meizhou Tea Culture Monograph "Meizhou Tea Culture" published
- 2019 tea media recommended reading top ten tea book list released
- New Book | Marketing Chinese Tea: Understanding Tea Marketing in 2 Hours
- "History of Tea" A brief history of the development of Zhejiang tea
- Which tea books are worth recommending?
- Yang Kai's book "Chazhuang Tea People Tea"-autographed copy!
The processing technology of Guzhang Maojian is divided into eight processes, such as spreading greens, killing greens, first kneading, frying two greens, re-kneading, frying three greens, making strips, and lifting the pot. The unique growth environment and unique processing technology have created the unique quality of Guzhang's hair tip.
In fact, tea also has a shelf life, of course, does not include Pu'er tea, Pu'er tea is one of the more aging! How to tell if the tea has expired? This is a lot of problems that plague tea friends, and I will introduce them in detail below.
Taiping Monkey Kui, a traditional Chinese tea, is one of the famous teas in Chinese history. It belongs to green tea and is produced in Taiping County, Anhui (now Huangshan District, Huangshan City). Taiping Monkey Kui is a green tea, so Taiping Monkey Kui has a limited shelf life.
China's tea standard system is mainly composed of three parts: the national standard system (tea) frame table, the national tea standardization technical committee system frame table, and GH / T1119-2015 "tea standard system table".
- Tea Standardization Report Series ④ Overview of Tea Standard System
- Tea Standardization Report Series ③ Overview of China's Tea Standardization Work (Part 2)
- Tea Standardization Report Series ② Overview of China's Tea Standardization Work (middle)
- Tea Standardization Report Series ① Overview of China's Tea Standardization Work (Part I)
- Several criteria for selecting medium-term cooked tea
- [Feng Ning Tea Academy] Essential Tea Awareness to Walk the Tea Mountain: Yunnan Tea
The fluff ratio of Fuding Great White Tea and Fuding Dahao Tea reflects the nutritional content and commercial value of white tea. The plump fluff not only imparts the physical beauty of white tea with silver packaging, but also gives Fuding white tea its unique color, aroma, taste and shape Excellent quality characteristics.
"Water is the mother of tea, and the device is the father of tea." Different water brewed tea, coffee and some ingredients will show great changes in color and taste.
Tea tasting is actually a kind of enjoyment. How should I taste tea better? Let's take a look at the editor
China is the hometown of tea and the birthplace of the world's tea culture. Today, tea drinking has become a unique art of life. Tea not only brings us history and culture but also plays a role in health care.
Today ’s dishes are all fresh and tasteless, and they have created countless phrases such as “Three pounds of fat every festive season”. This year ’s New Year ’s Eve, you may wish to return to the home cooking, remove the dishes from the greasy, and with your family Sharing the "healthy taste"-tea dishes!
- New Year's tea party this year
- Qiaobao Chenpi Banquet: It's all 2020. Is there any new idea for the annual party?
- Making tea with dishes
- Xinhui Chenpi, the finishing touch of Cantonese cuisine
- New Year's food recipes are here! Xinhui Chenpi incarnates the protagonist of the feast
- The method of making Chenpi sausage is greatly revealed. You can try to make it while the north wind is drying!
Tea weight loss
Does tartary buckwheat tea have a weight loss effect? Tartary buckwheat tea can play a role in assisting weight loss, but if you want to drink tartary buckwheat tea to achieve the purpose of weight loss, you need to stick to it to have obvious results. At present, many obese people are pursuing immediate weight loss methods, but this does not exist
The main way to really distinguish the six major teas is the manufacturing process. The manufacturing process is a process of reshaping the contents of tea, so the efficacy of different teas will be relatively significant in one aspect.
- Do n’t forget to find “tea” for your health at home
- Xinhui Chenpi can also treat fever? Take a look at the magical anti-fever recipe shared by Hunan Satellite TV
- The efficacy and role of Pu'er tea cream
- Benefits of drinking tea
- Big fish and big meat can easily hurt the spleen and stomach.
- Seven tips for healthy tea drinking
Magical use of tea
In addition to adding various condiments when cooking beef, you can also add a small cloth bag of ordinary leaves and cook with beef.
Taboo on tea
There are many benefits to drinking tea regularly, such as raising the stomach, beauty, weight loss, etc., but do not drink overnight tea, because overnight tea is not good for the human body, on the contrary, it will cause certain effects on the human body. a bit.
Tea drinking custom
What is the custom of Guangdong morning tea? Cantonese people love "tea drinking". In Guangdong, it is a courtesy for Chinese folks to treat each other with tea. The first thing to do is to offer a cup of "great tea". Tea ”as a way of expressing the host ’s warmth, friendliness and courtesy