| Orange Pu Tea is a natural and healthy tea drink. Tea contains many beneficial substances. Tea brewing has many benefits to the body. Moreover, Orange Pu Tea has a mild nature and is a popular drink that most people can drink. However, although Pupu tea is very good, it is also contraindicated. Here we come to understand the taboos of drinking orange tea. |
Taboo of drinking orange tea
1. Avoid drinking new tea: Because new tea has a short storage time, it contains many non-oxidized polyphenols, aldehydes, and alcohols, which has a strong stimulating effect on human gastrointestinal mucosa and is easy to induce gastric disease. Therefore, it is advisable to drink less new tea, and to avoid drinking new tea stored for less than half a month.
2. Don't drink tea on an empty stomach: Drinking tea on an empty stomach can dilute gastric juice, reduce digestive function, and increase the absorption rate of water, causing a large number of undesirable components in tea to enter the blood, causing dizziness, palpitation, weakness in hands and feet.
3. Don't drink tea with fever: Tea contains theophylline, which has the effect of raising body temperature. Drinking tea for fever patients is tantamount to "putting oil on fire".
4. Avoid tea during menstruation: Drinking tea during menstruation, especially strong tea, can induce or aggravate menstrual syndrome. Medical experts have found that compared with those who do not drink tea, men who have the habit of drinking tea are 2.4 times more likely to experience menstrual stress, and those who drink more than four cups of tea a day increase by three times.
5. Liver patients should not drink tea: Most of the caffeine and other substances in tea are metabolized by the liver. If the liver is diseased, drinking too much tea beyond the liver's metabolic capacity will damage liver tissue.
6, pregnant women avoid drinking tea, especially should not drink strong tea: tea contains a lot of tea polyphenols, caffeine, etc., there are many unfavorable factors for the growth of the fetus in the womb. In order for the fetal intelligence to develop normally and to avoid excessive caffeine stimulation of the fetus, pregnant women should drink less or no tea.
Benefits of drinking orange tea
1. Reduce fat and lose weight: Pu'er tea is closely related to fat metabolism. Pu'er tea has produced new chemicals through a unique fermentation process, and some of them contain lipases that can decompose fat, so Pu'er tea has the effect of losing weight.
2. Healthy teeth and teeth: Pu'er tea contains many physiologically active ingredients and has a sterilizing and disinfecting effect, so it can remove oral odors and protect teeth.
3. Stomach-protecting and nourishing stomach: at a proper concentration, drinking peaceful Pu'er tea has no irritating effect on the stomach and intestines. Pu-erh tea is sticky, smooth and mellow, and enters the human stomach to form a film and attach to the surface of the stomach. Layer, long-term drinking Pu'er tea can protect the stomach and nourish the stomach. This is the main reason why Pu'er tea is known as "beauty tea" and "yishou tea".
4, anti-aging: Pu'er tea contains vitamin C, vitamin E, tea polyphenols, amino acids and trace elements, etc., has anti-oxidant function and delays the aging process, so Pu'er tea is called "yishou tea".
5. Beauty: Pu'er tea regulates metabolism, promotes blood circulation, and naturally balances internal body functions, so it has a cosmetic effect. It is called "beauty tea" overseas.
6. Expectorant and antiasthmatic effects: The volatile oil of Chenpi (main ingredient is limonene) has an irritant expectorant effect. Decoction and ethanol extract were used for tracheal perfusion in rabbits. It was found that the perfusion flow rate was slightly faster, which seemed to have a dilating effect on the trachea. Chuanchenpein has asthma effect in guinea pig isolated trachea test and intravenous injection in anesthetized cats.
That's it for this article. No matter what kind of tea you drink, there are taboos, and drinking orange tea is no exception. Only proper tea drinking can be good for your health. Therefore, although Pupu tea can be good for your health, you must drink it properly.
Taboo of drinking orange tea
Editor: Red Bean
Recommended Pu'er Tea Brands