| Recently, "Pu'er Ancient Tree Tea" edited by the Pu'er CPPCC was published by Yunnan Science and Technology Press. |
"Pu'er Ancient Tree Tea" is written by well-known experts and scholars in Pu'er tea industry, focusing on the ancient tree tea in Pu'er City. This book simplifies the concept, distribution and characteristics of Pu'er ancient tree tea, Pu'er's eight ancient tea mountains, 100 ancient tea gardens, Pu'er ancient tree tea processing, storage, quality standards, Pu'er ancient tree tea identification, tasting, etc. A clear introduction, and invited Pu'er tea experts, scholars, entrepreneurs, and tea people to join hands-on experience to talk about tea appreciation, tea making, tea tasting, tea appreciation experience and skills. This book is characterized by popularity and popularization, and integrates authority, knowledge, and experience. It is a vast number of Pu'er tea enthusiasts understand the current status of Pu'er ancient tea mountain, improve the ability of Pu'er ancient tree tea tasting, and enrich the knowledge of Pu'er tea culture The missing reference book is also a rare reference book for tea workers and tea researchers to study Pu'er ancient tree tea.
Note: The text is from Pu'er Daily, author Zhang Guohua, the information is being shared, if you are involved in copyright issues, please contact to delete
Publication of "Pu'er Ancient Tree Tea"
Editor-in-chief: Mo Mo 001
Those who read "Pu'er Ancient Tree Tea" is also reading the following articles:
- A must-read about Puer Tea
- What books about Pu'er tea?
- "Teabags small recipe, drink a large health" Author: Chen Yunbin
- "Tieguanyin Collection" recently published by Lujiang Publishing House
- "The Way of Tea": Exploring the Life View Behind
- N Ways to Eat and Drink Tea——New Era of "Ethnology of Tea Arts"
- [Tea Friends, Chatting Tea] Record, Translation, and Interpretation of Pu'er Tea from Tang Dynasty to Ming Dynasty
- Good Books Recommend the Peak of Chinese Tea Culture——Song Dynasty Tea Culture
- "Overview of Chinese Pu'er Tea Culture" by Xu Yahe
- Encyclopedia of Chinese Pu'er Tea Culture by Zhang Mingchun and Jiang Wenzhong
Recommended Pu'er Tea Brands