Pu'er Tea Standard List
Chen Sheng Xue Tang | Issue 83: Authoritative Dry Goods! Review Method of Puer Tea National Standard Cooked TeaThe national standard of Pu'er Tea GB T22111-2008 specifies the scope of protection, terms, types and grades, requirements, experimental methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage of geographical indication products for geographical indication products.
Chen Sheng Xue Tang | Issue 82: Authoritative Dry Goods! Puer tea national standard raw tea review methodThe national standard of Pu'er Tea GB / T22111-2008 specifies the geographical indication product protection scope, term, type and grade, requirements, experimental methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage of Pu'er tea.
- The national standard of Pu'er Tea GB / T22111-2008 specifies the geographical indication product protection scope, term, type and grade, requirements, experimental methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage of Pu'er tea.
- If in the past the development of Pu'er tea progressed through groping and there was no standard thing to measure it, then in the future it will inevitably go in a track-oriented, more standardized and standardized direction. Degree
- Izu speed. It's easy, and there are a lot of reasons why it can make people ill. Therefore, the feeling of paying too much attention to Sheng Jin will be confused. The time from the entrance of the tea soup to the appearance of the tongue is the speed of Shengjin. The faster the same variety of tea, the better.
- Speaking of Pu'er tea, most of the first impressions are a round "cake". Tea cakes were first created to facilitate shipping and storage. Now, starting from Puer tea's own preservation and aging characteristics, cake tea is still the most classic and beautiful style.
- There are seven good standards for purchasing Pu'er tea. "Seven Best" is the seven indicators that must be possessed by high-quality Pu'er tea-quality, rhyme, shape, fragrance, color, taste and qi.
- People always use tea as a metaphor for people's lives. After suffering hardships, there will always be sweetness. People's highest evaluation of tea is Huishengshengjin. So why is tea so sweet and bitter?
- Pu'er tea is generally made from Yunnan large-leaf seed tea. It adopts a unique sun-curing process. It has high tea polyphenol content and strong tea properties.
- Yunnan Pu'er Tea, also called Qizi Cake Tea in the past, you must have been curious:
- The thickness of Shupu is a very comfortable feeling. When the tea soup slides into the cavity to stimulate the taste buds, stir the tea soup with the tip of your tongue and feel the power of stirring and the feeling of being hit by the mouth, you will fully feel its fullness and richness, which can also be understood as a sticky feeling.
- The picking of ancient tree tea is a complicated science. The particularity of tea tree creates the particularity of picking. The simplest example, when we define the standard of "good tea" as one bud and one leaf, the old-fashioned tea that looks thick and thick leaves has become extra-class tea.
- Most people who start drinking tea first ask a question, how to judge a tea, is it good? What is the standard? I would say that you can learn some techniques to improve your perception of tea
- There are seven aspects of Pu'er tea quality that can be considered. The first is quality, and the quality is good raw materials. This is the first basic element and the first material basis of any high-quality tea. Without this, the other virtues of Pu'er tea would be impossible Talking. First must be large leaf species, ...
- The thickness of high-quality Pu'er matured tea and tea soup is related to the internal quality of Pu'er tea. The thick and sticky touch of tea soup in the mouth is proportional to the suspended gum in the tea soup. We mean the thickness of cooked tea. The rich tea soup is like drinking fresh milk or honey water, the texture ...
- Real high-quality Pu'er matured tea should be comprehensively judged from these six indicators: thickness, smoothness, moistness, sweetness, purity, aroma. The thickness of tea soup is related to the inner quality of Pu'er tea. The thick and sticky touch of tea soup in the mouth is proportional to the gum suspended in the tea soup ...
- Good tea is carefully cultivated by people, and it is the result of the survival of the fittest in nature for thousands of years. Pu'er tea is better to be the big leaf tea of Yunnan original population. Different mountain teas grow differently, and the quality and taste of the tea made are also different. There are strong ...
- The raw materials of high-quality Pu'er tea must first be Yunnan big leaf seeds. The main traditional Pu'er tea producing areas are Lincang, Pu'er, and Xishuangbanna Prefecture in Yunnan. tea.
- When spring tea goes on the market, for tea lovers who like to drink tea, most of the demand during the year will be completed in the next few months. Everyone wants to buy real good tea, and stay away from the unworthy tuition tea.