Pu'er tea efficacy list
- Following the previous issue of tea food safety knowledge-Healthy Pu'er Tea, this issue continues to introduce the introduction of Pu'er tea's health and health functions to the majority of tea friends.
- Like other types of Pu'er tea, Qizi cake tea has a variety of health effects and has always been considered as a beverage with health effects. With a variety of effects such as lowering blood lipids, weight loss, bacteriostasis, helping digestion, warming the stomach, replenishing thirst and quenching thirst, sobering and detoxifying.
- Qizi Cake Tea is produced in Yunnan and is also known as "round tea". It has always enjoyed the reputation of "slimming tea, beauty tea, and Yishou tea", and its health effect is very good. Here I will introduce to you the five health effects of Qizi tea.
- Xiaoqing mandarin is made from high-quality Pu'er ripe tea as the tea raw material. There are many benefits for women to drink Xiaoqing mandarin. They can reduce fat, lose weight, detoxify and maintain beauty, protect liver and stomach, and keep fit. Let ’s take a look at Xiaoqing mandarin The efficacy and role of Pu'er tea!
- What are the benefits of drinking orange mandarin tea for women? Citrus Pu'er Tea is made from Xinhui specialty Chenpi and Chinese famous tea Yunnan Pu'er Tea using raw materials and special processing technology. This tea not only has the mellow sweetness of Yunnan Pu'er Tea, but also incorporates Xinhui Chenpi ...
- Citrus Pu'er Tea is not only unique in flavor, but also has the functions of Xinhui Chenpi and Pu'er Tea. It is rich in nutrients. Therefore, regular consumption of Citrus Pu'er Tea is good for the body. So, what are the benefits of drinking Mandarin Tea?
- Xiaoqing Mandarin Pu'er Tea is the perfect match between Xiaoqing Mandarin and Pu'er, and the tea made is the two words "Delicious", which is why Xiaoqing Mandarin is so popular. So what are the benefits of drinking pudding tea?
- "Chinese Tea" Popular Science Video Ninth: Drinking Tea Can Delay Brain Aging, Did You Know?
- Pu'er tea has a variety of effects such as reducing blood lipids, losing weight, inhibiting bacteria, helping digestion, warming the stomach, promoting body fluids, quenching thirst, sobering up, and detoxifying. The most tangible benefits of drinking Pu'er tea are summarized by the editor and we look down together.
- Pu'er tea is divided into two kinds: Pu'er raw tea and Pu'er mature tea according to the different production processes. Is the effect different when classified? What are the health benefits of Pu'er raw tea and cooked tea? Let's take a closer look.
What is Pu'er Tea? Pu'er tea is produced in the Pu'er area of Yunnan Province in China. It belongs to a variety of black tea and can also belong to Pu'er tea alone! The raw materials used in Pu'er tea production are processed by Pu'er's local large-leaf tea varieties.
- What you must know about drinking Pu'er-the effect of Pu'er tea! Pu'er tea can lower blood fat, lose weight, and have a certain beauty effect for women. Let's take a closer look.
- Pu'er tea is divided into raw tea and cooked tea, but whether it is raw tea or cooked tea, there are more benefits to the human body. The following will introduce the benefits of Pu'er tea on the human body in detail!
- In such a healthy winter, drinking tea correctly and reasonably in accordance with the characteristics of the season can be more beneficial to our body, and a cup of warm cooked tea in winter is undoubtedly an excellent choice.
- Recently, the British "Nature · Communication" magazine published a new study in China that found that Pu'er tea can affect the intestinal-liver dialogue, regulate the intestinal flora and bile acid metabolism, reduce hypercholesterolemia (blood lipids), and lower lipid Weight loss effect.
- As we all know, tea has many effects such as reducing blood sugar, lowering blood pressure and improving cardiovascular disease. Can tea reduce blood lipids?
- Pu'er cooked tea-natural "insulin" for reducing blood sugar
- The health value of cooked tea comes from its special functional ingredients. During the fermentation process of Otto heap, various substances in the fresh leaves of tea trees were decomposed and transformed, and various contained substances were synthesized.
- Pu'er tea contains many anti-aging ingredients, mainly polyphenols. Studies have shown that the contents of various new active substances in the raw materials of Yunnan Pu'er tea are higher than those of other tea varieties, indicating that Pu'er tea has a material basis for anti-aging.