As the popularity of Xiaoqing Orange Tea continues to rise, more and more people are fond of sweet, delicious and healthy products. However, there are endless varieties of small green citrus in the market. How do you identify them? So let's start with the basics today and let everyone understand what Xiaoqinggan is.
1. What is Xiaoqinggan? Xiaoqing mandarin is the abbreviation of Xiaoqing mandarin puer tea. It belongs to the category of mandarin puer tea and the common "big red mandarin" (Cinpu Puer tea). According to the "Xinhui Chenpi Geographical Indication Product" regulations, citrus peels can be divided into citrus peels (small green citrus), slightly red peels, and large red peels according to the harvest time. Small green mandarin refers to the tea branch mandarin fruit harvested when physiologically immature. The small green mandarin is bright and green, with a thick peel and a full oil chamber. The fruit has a strong flavor. Little Green Mandarin Pu'er Tea
Second, the core origin of Xiaoqinggan. Xinhui is known as the "Hometown of Chenpi" since ancient times and is located in Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province. In Xinhui District, the tea cores of Tiankeng, Tianma, Meijiang, Dongjia and Lajia are the best quality core tea areas.
Third, the characteristics of high-quality small oranges. High-quality small green mandarin, the peel is green and shiny, the oil chamber is evenly and densely distributed, and it smells slightly spicy and fragrant. From the perspective of tasting small green tangerines, small green tangerines must have a citrus fragrance, tea soup must have a flavor of Pu'er, and smooth mouth, or mellow, or mellow, tea and citrus flavors can be blended together, and the mouth is refreshed and refreshed. The feeling of sweetness is the little green mandarin with good quality. The tea in high-quality small green mandarin pu'er must be Yunnan's high-quality pu'er matured tea . Older tea with a little vintage is better. The mandarin must be a high-quality tea branch mandarin from Xinhui; the last is the craft. Good craftsmanship can better reflect the flavor of the small green mandarin, which can perfectly blend the taste of the small green mandarin and Pu'er.
Fourth, the characteristics of small green mandarin flavor. Here, I will talk about the taste of the small green mandarin in Dayuriyuan. The tea is pure, with a mellow fruity scent and puer tea rich citrus flavor, forming a unique taste style. After brewing, the tea soup is orange and transparent, the tea soup is mellow, the soup is delicate, the aftertaste is refreshing and sweet, and has a strong scent.
Fifth, the standard process of small green mandarins. The production of small green mandarins needs to go through dozens of processes such as fruit selection, fruit cutting, fruit washing, fruit digging, spreading, tea filling, drying, and packaging. Cumbersome processes such as punching. The difference in the types of small green mandarin craftsmanship mainly occurs during the drying process, and the different drying methods result in different flavors and tastes. According to different drying methods, it can be divided into pure green, high-temperature baking, low-temperature baking and semi-green baking. Raw sun, that is, drying in pure sunlight, takes a long time. This process is prone to mildew if it encounters sudden changes in weather during the production process, so the cost is high, the risk is high, and the yield is low.
High temperature baking, adopting a temperature of about 70-80 ° C, baking the small green oranges to dryness, the storage changes in the later period are small, but the price is low.
Low-temperature baking, using a temperature of about 45 ° C, baking the small oranges to dryness. The taste is better, the fragrance is appropriate, and the activity is maintained, leaving space for later transformation. The combination of semi-sun exposure, sun exposure, and low-temperature roasting, on the one hand, reduces the risk of weather changes, while maintaining the activity of tea and peel, and the fusion of tea with orange peel is also very good. There is also much room for later transformation and the price is moderate.
Six, the benefits of citrus. Regulating the mood, strengthening the spleen and stomach, drying dampness, reducing phlegm, and eliminating stagnant stagnation (Shimei Citrus Pu-erh tea); combined with Pu-erh tea, both in terms of appearance and connotation, are naturally perfect, which is a must. Its health effects naturally have the benefits of both: it has the effects of strengthening the spleen, nourishing the stomach, clearing heat and detoxifying, reducing phlegm and cough, lowering fat and losing weight, nourishing and beauty, and anti-arteriosclerosis, anti-aging and sobering.
7. What is the white frost on the surface of Xiaoqinggan? There may be a layer of hoar frost on the epidermis of small green mandarin. This is not mildew, but the crystallization of citrus oil. Only citrus fruits with high volatile oil content can precipitate citrus oil crystals under certain circumstances. The mechanism for the formation of hoar frost is similar to that of plums and other fruits. It is a sugar-containing substance. This layer of hoar frost has a health effect similar to that of persimmon. It also whitens the lung meridian and can nourish the lungs.
Eight, brewing method of small green oranges. Whole brewing: tear the outer packaging of the small green mandarin, directly put the whole small green mandarin into a lid bowl or pot, lift the lid, pour boiling water, and pour on Pu'er tea. Nine holes brew: Poke a few eyes and inject boiling water to brew. My experience is that pinching a seam is enough. This will not easily hurt the tea needles, and it is convenient for the skin to be brewed. The small green mandarin mash is broken and poured into boiling water to brew. Boil: Put the whole small green mandarin into a large teapot and boil it. Add half the tea. Add water repeatedly until the taste becomes light.
Nine, storage of small oranges. Sealed, protected from light and moisture. Both Chenpi and Pu'er matured tea have the characteristics of becoming more and more fragrant. Xiaoqing orange is aged for three years, and the refreshing fruit aroma of citrus peel and the mellow sensation of tea will transform over time. It grows over time.
What is Xiaoqinggan? Take you to a comprehensive understanding of Xiao Qinggan
Those who read "What is Xiaoqinggan? A comprehensive understanding of Xiaoqinggan" also read the following articles:
- How to brew small green mandarins, see here!
- Buy small green citrus, also make small green citrus
- How much do you know, the little green man who is so messy?
- There is "white cream" on the skin of Xiaoqinggan. Is it moldy?
- 99% of people have misunderstood Chen Pi Pu'er
- The tea man refused to take Xiaoqingmang because it was too difficult to drink?
- Xiao Qinggan ≠ Chen Pu Pu Er, teach you to distinguish between the two
- What is the difference between small green mandarins and big red mandarins?
- What is Xiaoqinggan? 15 kinds of "citrus" have different effects. Are you drinking right?
- Is it really suitable for everyone?
Recommended Pu'er Tea Brands